The word “Evanescence” means the process of disappearing like vapor. We named our signature luxury facial serum, Evanescence, to describe the moment of all your skin troubles disappearing away after using the serum.
We’ve received some rave reviews about how Evanescence creates glowing, youthful, bright skin. Between the Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, there’s no doubt that our facial serum is an absolute gorgeous luxury in a bottle. Plus, with the beautiful mix of the essential oils of Lavender, Chamomile, Frankincense, and Rose, the blend is teeming with antioxidants and the fragrance is rich, elegant, and absolutely divine.
But did you know that you could use your bottle of Evanescence for more than just your face? Oh yes, this bottle of liquid gold is a divine treat for a multitude of uses. Here are just a few ways we have discovered how you could use Evanescence:
- For your hair. Just squirt a dime-sized amount of Evanescence into your palm, rub around, and smooth through your hair to help tame fly-aways on dry hair, or to help you blow-dry wet hair. This oil helps soften and silken your hair as well as leaving a beautiful fragrance.
- For your nails and cuticles. If you’re like most of us, you get dry, hard cuticles. Squirt a small amount of Evanescence into your hands and rub deeply into your cuticles to help soften and smooth to create a beautiful manicure or freshen up your manicure. Use it as a cuticle oil while you’re giving yourself a manicure to protect your nailbeds. (The same works for pedicures!)
- For your hands and elbows. Super-dry spots of skin absolutely love Evanescence. Rub deeply into your skin to moisturize dry areas.
- To protect your feet. Are wearing shoes killing your heels? Rub Evanescence into your heels before your put on your shoes to give your skin an extra layer of protection. (If you still feel pain and rubbing, you may be wearing the wrong size, or the shoes may need to be stretched.)
- For chapped lips. Use Evanescence on your dry and cracked lips to make them supple and moisturized. Use a very small amount and spend a moment to rub it into the delicate skin of your lips.
- As a make-up remover. Evanescence is an excellent make-up remover because it doesn’t dry out your skin! This is perfect for your everyday make-up. If you’re wearing heavy makeup, we recommend using a standard make-up remover.
- As a natural perfume. The beautiful blend of essential oils in Evanescence will give your skin an elegant, natural fragrance for hours. Just dap a bit behind your ears, on your wrists, on your neck, and behind your elbows to carry the scent of lavender, chamomile, frankincense, and rose with you all day.
- As an emollient for after waxing. If you wax the hair off of your face, use Evanescence to help rub off the excess wax from your face before washing. This will help prevent the extra snagging and pulling of your skin which could lead to red marks and bruising.
How do you use your Evanescence?